Canned Grape Juice
Canned Grape Juice Directions:
1. Sterilize your jars and lids.
2. Stem, wash, and drain grapes.
3. Put 1 ½ cup of grapes into each quart jar.
4. Add 1/3 – 1/2 cup sugar (we use 1/3 cup).
5. Ladle boiling water into jars leaving 1 inch headspace.
6. Wipe the rims and seal the jar.
7. Process in a boiling water bath for twenty minutes (start counting once the water has reached a boil).
8. Store the jars.
9. The longer the grape juice is stored the more concentrated it gets. We usually start using it around December.